Self-driving in Tibet is a kind of new tour, but an old type of tour as well. In the meaning of new type of tour, it means that tourists rent vehicles in Tibet rather than in other places and which type of tour is more than difficulty nowadays. However, in the meaning of an old type of tour in Tibet, tourists drive their own vehicles no matter whether it comes from outside of China or in China.
Travel with us and we can organize your self-driving tour in Tibet in both types for 100% sure !
Highlights on the self-driving tour in Tibet
1. the no matter how many pax in the group, there are at most 4 persons in one car/landcruiser/jeep. For the simpe reason any of the 4 pax will have opportunity to drive the vehicle.
2. the price for this self-driving tour indicates the tour starts from Lhasa and ends in Lhasa. The fee out of Lhasa are exceptional.
3. tourists must hold their own country's driving license for at least two years before they reach Tibet.
4. this tour is a full-board package tour, with no extra demands during the tour. However they may have at time of pre-tour or post-tour.
5. A through guide accompany the group from day 1 through day 14
Tour programs of Self-driving tour in Tibet at a glance
Pictures of vehicles to be used for this tour
4X4 vehicles may be the Toyota landcruisers like 4700 Prado, V8, or Nissan Xterras, or Hammers, or Jeep Wranglers, etc.
This type of vehicle may be SUV ( all-time run SUV ) like Toyota Rav4, Linchon SUV, Renault SUV, etc. which all have higher chassis and good passby characteristic
Price for every person: $2660 USD from
Single Supplement: $880 USD
Departure 1: May 26th, 2019
Departure 2: September 13th, 2019
See the following images which show what we did before (from our partner's photographer from France Charles
Get-together for lunch on the way to Mt. Everest
Below is the shocking combination of self-driving tour in Tibet by a French gentleman Charles
Inside this video you will see that our partner and we did a great job in self-driving tour to Mt. Everest and made the customers satisfied more than their expectation.