1. What is a private Tibet Tour?
In the case of a private tour, you (alone, or with your spouse, family, or friends) will be provided with an English speaking, licensed tour guide, as well as a private vehicle (whose size will depend on the size of your group) and a licensed driver. The guide, driver and vehicle will be solely at your disposal for the entire duration of your tour.
Our pre-planned tours are listed below. If none of these meet your needs, we also offer tailor-made tours. Our professional travel consultants can help you to design your perfect Tibet tour.
If you want to take a group tour, please refer to our Join-in Tour.
A: Unique experiences, arranged by ATT::
We know many of our clients do not want to be the "typical tourist", desiring to leave the beaten-path for more authentic experiences. ATT offers the following specially designed tours for tourists seeking a more unique experience.
B: Classic Tibet Tour packages:
Our most popular tours, successfully operated for many years.
We can also arrange a tour consisting of any combination of the above destinations, lasting for 10 to 20 days or more, according to your request. In short, we provide the Tibet tour you want, with no compromises.
C: Overland Tibet Tours:
For those who like real adventure, and more physically demanding tours.
D: Adventure Tours:
For more on the Adventure Tours, please just Contact Us!
E: Tibet Trekking Tours:
For more on the Trekking Tours, please just Contact Us!
F: China Tours
Access Tibet Tour has a long established relationship with tour operators in major tourist destinations in China. We are able to arrange, in addition toTibet tours, tours in Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Guilin, Kunming, Suzhou,Hangzhou, as well as Yangtze river cruises. Just tell us where you want to go, and leave the rest to us!
2. How to decide on your itinerary, and determine a price?
Since we know every traveler's interests and requirements are UNIQUE, we provide personalized travel service for you, whether you are an individual travelers, a couple, a family, or an organized group. Here are easy steps to follow to work out a perfect, and reasonably priced, itinerary:
1) Decide how many days you have to travel in Tibet and when you want to begin;
2) Choose a tour route from the list above or simply prepare a list of places where you want to go.
3) Decide on the number of travelers. The bigger the group, the more money you can save. We provide a free trip for one person for every 16th person in a group (not including the airfare). Single travelers will need to pay the single supplement.
4) Decide the class of the hotel at which you wish to stay (number of stars). Keep in mind that accommodations are not as luxurious as in Beijing and Shanghai. The best hotel in Lhasa is classed at 4 stars. We provide 4 star, 3 star hotels and guesthouse accommodation (cheaper hotels which have a variety of rooms with or without bathroom). For most North American and European travelers, we suggest that you choose 3 star hotels or better.
5) Decide if you need our help in acquiring air tickets. We provide air tickets in and out of Lhasa, and can also provide tickets for domestic flights in China.
6) Remember to notify us if you have any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, other dietary requirements, non-smoking, etc.)
7) Tell us if you have any other special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, not certain meats, non-smoking, etc.)
Important note: Please keep in mind that you must enter and exit Tibet within the duration of time listed on your Tibet travel permit (eg. If you book a two day tour, you cannot stay in Tibet for three days or more; you MUST leave after two days).
When you are ready with the above information, please send us an inquiry by filling out this online inquiry form. Once we have all of the relevant information, we will get back to you with a full itinerary and quotation within 24 hours (may need 48 hours on weekends). The more information that you provide us the more quickly we will be able to organize your itinerary.
What's new: ATT has just established a charity program, the "Dickey Orphanage Fund". We will make donations to the Dickey Orphanage in your name. Every tour booking at Access Tibet Tours will result in an automatic $10 (USD) donation to the orphanage. Learn more ...
Continue: 3. How to make bookings?
Access Tibet Tour, Tibet Travel Expert. ©2004-2014
Tel:(86)28-86183638 (4 lines) Fax: (86)28-87562424