Since we know every traveler's interests and requirements are UNIQUE, we provide personalized travel service for you, whether you are an individual travelers, a couple, a family, or an organized group. Here are easy steps to follow to work out a perfect, and reasonably priced, itinerary:
1) Decide how many days you have to travel in Tibet and when you want to begin;
2) Choose a tour route from the list above or simply prepare a list of places where you want to go.
3) Decide on the number of travelers. The bigger the group, the more money you can save. We provide a free trip for one person for every 16th person in a group (not including the airfare). Single travelers will need to pay the single supplement.
4) Decide the class of the hotel at which you wish to stay (number of stars). Keep in mind that accommodations are not as luxurious as in Beijing and Shanghai. The best hotel in Lhasa is classed at 4 stars. We provide 4 star, 3 star hotels and guesthouse accommodation (cheaper hotels which have a variety of rooms with or without bathroom). For most North American and European travelers, we suggest that you choose 3 star hotels or better.
5) Decide if you need our help in acquiring air tickets. We provide air tickets in and out of Lhasa, and can also provide tickets for domestic flights in China.
6) Remember to notify us if you have any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, other dietary requirements, non-smoking, etc.)
7) Tell us if you have any other special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, not certain meats, non-smoking, etc.)