What is a private Tibet Tour about?
In the case of a private tour, you (alone, or with your spouse, family, or friends) will be provided with an English speaking, licensed tour guide, as well as a private vehicle (which size will depend on the size of your group) and a licensed driver. The guide, driver and vehicle will be solely at your disposal for the entire duration of your tour.
Simple word for that, you have freedom to control your tour when in Tibet, the guide, the driver, where to stop, what food you like, what time to visit sightseeing, what to see, and etc. are all up to you.
Our pre-planned tours are listed below. And all private Tibet tours can be customized. Our Trip advisers are all ready to help in your trip to Tibet. Besides, if you want to take a group tour, please refer to our Join-in Tour.
A. Unique experiences, arranged by Access Tibet Tour & Service Inc.
We know many of our clients do not want to be the "typical tourist", desiring to leave the beaten-path for more authentic experiences. ATT offers the following specially designed tours for tourists seeking a more unique experience.
B. Popular Tibet Tour packages
Our carefully selected Tibet tours which are also popular for years, are provided for your choice
Holy Lhasa City Tour 3 nights/ 4 days
Lhasa, famed as "the City of Sunshine", is the capital of Tibet , and the center of Tibet's political, economic, cultural, religious activities, and Tibet tours. There are many historic sites and famous relics in the city , such as Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Drepung and Sera Monasteries.
B: Popular Tibet Tour packages:
We can also arrange a tour consisting of any combination of the above destinations, lasting for 10 to 20 days or more, according to your request. In short, we provide the Tibet tour you want, with no compromises.
C: Overland Tibet Tours:
For those who like real adventure, and more physically demanding tours.
For the expedition to the far or remote area of Tibet, we list here below as the adventure tours but with not much details, as they are more tailor-made tours than common people shared tours. So contact us for a custom tour, just for you.
D: Adventure Tours:
E: Tibet Trekking Tours:
Interested in the special and custom tours mentioned above? Your are free to Contact Us and free, too, to get a price and day by day tour programs accordingly
F: China Tours
Additionally Access Tibet Tour has a long established relationship with tour operators in major tourist destinations in China. We are able to arrange, in addition toTibet tours, tours in Beijing, Xi'an, Shanghai, Guilin, Kunming, Suzhou,Hangzhou, as well as Yangtze river cruises. Just tell us where you want to go, and leave the rest to us!
3. How to decide on your itinerary, and determine a price?
Since we know every traveler's interests and requirements are UNIQUE, we provide personalized travel service for you, whether you are an individual travelers, a couple, a family, or an organized group. Here are easy steps to follow to work out a perfect, and reasonably priced, itinerary:
1) Decide how many days you have to travel in Tibet and when you want to begin;
2) Choose a tour route from the list above or simply prepare a list of places where you want to go.
3) Decide on the number of travelers. The bigger the group, the more money you can save. We provide a free trip for one person for every 16th person in a group (not including the airfare). Single travelers will need to pay the single supplement.
4) Decide the class of the hotel at which you wish to stay (number of stars). Keep in mind that accommodations are not as luxurious as in Beijing and Shanghai. The best hotel in Lhasa is classed at 4 stars. We provide 4 star, 3 star hotels and guesthouse accommodation (cheaper hotels which have a variety of rooms with or without bathroom). For most North American and European travelers, we suggest that you choose 3 star hotels or better.
5) Decide if you need our help in acquiring air tickets. We provide air tickets in and out of Lhasa, and can also provide tickets for domestic flights in China.
6) Remember to notify us if you have any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, other dietary requirements, non-smoking, etc.)
7) Tell us if you have any other special requirements (e.g. vegetarian, not certain meats, non-smoking, etc.)
Please keep in mind that you must enter and exit Tibet within the duration of time listed on your Tibet travel permit (eg. If you book a two day tour, you cannot stay in Tibet for three days or more; you MUST leave after two days).
When you are ready with the above information, please send us an inquiry by filling out this online inquiry form. Once we have all of the relevant information, we will get back to you with a full itinerary and quotation within 24 hours (may need 48 hours on weekends). The more information that you provide us the more quickly we will be able to organize your itinerary.
What's new: ATT has just established a charity program, the "Dickey Orphanage Fund". We will make donations to the Dickey Orphanage in your name. Every tour booking at Access Tibet Tours will result in an automatic $10 (USD) donation to the orphanage. Learn more ...